microMPEG4 - 4-Channel MPEG-4 Encoder/Decoder for mini PCI
- Supports 4 NTSC / RS-170, PAL / CCIR analog video sources
- 1 x D1 size MPEG-4 encode at full frame rate
- 4 x D1 size MPEG-4 encode at 1/4 frame rate
- 4 x CIF size MPEG-4 encode at full frame rate
- MPEG-4 decode/playback
- Text overlay (e.g. channel number and time and date stamp)
- Automatic detection of motion and 'blinded' camera
- Single composite video output for preview or playback
- 4 channel audio encoder with single channel decoder/playback
- Real-time video preview to system VGA or NTSC/PAL output
- Drivers for Windows XP/XP-Embedded, Linux and QNX
- Low power Type IIIB mini PCI form factor
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C
Software Development Kits
The microMPEG4 is supported by comprehensive and well supported software development kits (SDKs) for video recording and video streaming. The SDKs are designed to significantly reduce development time in Windows, Linux and QNX environments and include support libraries, drivers and example applications to help developers fully utilize the microMPEG4 features in complex video compression / overlay applications.
The standard Video Recording SDK and sample applications are supplied free of charge with each board and includes the services of our technical support team. The Video Streaming SDK is available for a one-time fee and enables real time streaming of compressed video data over an IP network.
The standard SDKs are available for x86 based embedded PC platforms however, we also offer SDKs suitable for mini PCI based ARM and PowerPC platforms. Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Example Video Capture / Overlay Modes