Introducing 8-Channel Video Capture on a mini PCI Express Card
The AVC8000nano from world leading video experts, Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP), delivers everything you could want from a world class, high-performance 8-channel video capture - impressive performance, low power consumption, high throughput and ultra-low latency on a mini PCI express card.
Powerful, rugged and completely dependable, even in the harshest of environments, the AVC8000nano is the perfect partner for capturing up to eight concurrent analog video inputs and delivers pin sharp imagery time after time.
Packed with a number of advanced features, the AVC8000nano enables each of the 8 video channels to be captured at full D1 size and at full frame rate and intuitive software controls allow the video to be scaled, cropped and positioned effortlessly.
Video can also be streamed continuously for immediate display or further processing, or to disc for storage.
In addition, the AVC8000nano is fully supported by AMPs comprehensive software development kits which drastically reduce risk and speed the time to market and is backed by lifetime support from AMPs embedded video experts.
The AVC8000nano is perfectly suited for:
- High performance video capture
- UAVs, remote vehicles and Robotics
- Real time situational awareness
- Law/regulation enforcement
- Multi-channel persistent observation
- Remote video surveillance
- Real-time industrial video application
- Asset monitoring and traffic monitoring
Product highlights include:
- 8 live NTSC/PAL/RS170 video inputs
- 8 D1 size capture at full frame rate
- Arbitrary video Window sizing, cropping and scaling
- Ultra low latency multiple video capture
- Low Power Operation
- Comprehensive Windows and Linux support
to view the comprehensive data sheet.
For further information or help and assistance with customized applications, please contact our US sales team at sales@amp‑usa.com or, the UK team at email@example.com.