H264-ULL-PMC dual channel, HD Encoder
New from Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP) comes the ultra-low latency, high throughput, high definition H.264 dual channel encoder.
The H264-ULL-PMC is ideally suited to time critical applications where rapid decision making is essential.
The ‘across the range’ performance credentials of the H264-ULL-PMC minimise development risk and drastically shorten the time to market for products requiring robust, reliable high definition video recording or streaming.
Perfect for hostile environments, the dual channel H.264 encoder performs superbly on remote moving platforms, remotely guided vehicles, UAVs, vehicle mounted cameras, multi camera systems and a host of other military applications.
When the pressure is mounting, the H264-ULL-PMC delivers the full picture.
Product features include:
- Ultra low latency encoder (less than 40ms)
- Motion detection with motion vector information
- Dual channel encode at up to 1080p30
- Single channel encode at up to 1080p60
- Dual analog HD inputs (YPbPr, VGA, RGB)
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoder
- Intra-refresh to improve bandwidth utilization
- Up to four ULL-PMC boards per system
- PMC (PCI Mezzanine Card) Mezzanine form factor
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux
The H264-ULL-PMC features two analog HD video input channels and is ideally suited for hi-res surveillance, remote platforms and real-time control. Each channel can be independently configured for analog YPBPR HD, analog RGSB (Sync on Green), analog VGA (separate HSYnc, VSync).
to view the comprehensive data sheet.
For further information or help and assistance with customized applications, please contact our US sales team at sales@amp‑usa.com or, the UK team at firstname.lastname@example.org.