The microH264-D4, AMP’s latest high performance embedded video solution
Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP), world leaders in multi-platform video solutions, has launched its industry leading microH264-D4 Codec on a single mini PCI form factor.
Performance and reliability are the hallmarks of AMP’s microH264-D4, making it ideal for real-time video and audio capture, and while it may be ‘micro’ by name, the H264-D4 is packed with advanced features.
Ideal for capturing and compressing up to four analog video inputs at full size and at full frame rate to the H.264 digital video standard, the microH264-D4 also offers H.264 compression and can simultaneously decompress and replay recordings from storage to display.
Applications for the microH264-D4 range from vehicle based video codec, law enforcement, crime scene recording, remote video surveillance, asset monitoring and a host of other critical environments.
As with all AMP products, the microH264-D4 comes with a comprehensive software development kit, which drastically reduces development risk and shortens time-to-market applications.
Product highlights include:
- Real-time 4x full size H.264 Encode at full frame rate
- Optional Real-time 4x motion-JPEG Encode at full frame rate
- Optional RS-485 Serial Port for Camera PTZ Control
- H.264 Decode / Playback
- 4X Mono audio input channels
- Up to 4 microH264-D4 cards per system
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux
Suitable applications for the microH264-D4 include:
- Solid-state Digital Video Server
- Vehicle-based Video Codec
- Video Acquisition and Analytics
- Remote Video Surveillance
- Crime Scene Recording
- Law Enforcement
to view the comprehensive data sheet.
For further information or help and assistance with customized applications, please contact our US sales team at sales@amp‑usa.com or, the UK team at email@example.com.