microGrabber Video Capture and Overlay Controller
Consistent quality, high performance, total reliability and space-saving miniPCI size - these are the attributes you will find in AMPs microGrabber.
Ideally suited to situational awareness environments where image quality is paramount, the microGrabber allows each of its four video channels to be captured at full D1 size and at full frame rate.
Compact, rugged and totally reliable, the microGrabber offers a powerful and flexible solution to your embedded video needs and is fully supported by industry standard APIs (Windows Direct Show, Linux V4L2) and lifetime support from our embedded video experts.
The microGrabber is ideally suited to the following applications:
- Vehicle based video capture
- Real time situational awareness
- Law enforcement tasks
- Crime scene recording
- Remote video surveillance
- Multi camera security applications
- Asset monitoring
- Traffic monitoring
In fact anywhere that demands high performance video capture.
AMPs microGrabber allows captured video data to be streamed continuously to system memory for immediate local display or further processing. Additionally, the microGrabber’s capture engine features hardware color space conversion to present the captured video data in the format best suited to the end application.
As well as video capture, AMPs microGrabber also provides capture of up to 4 mono audio sources.
Product features include:
- Supports 4 NTSC / RS-170, PAL / CCIR, SECAM analog video sources
- 4 x D1 size image capture at full frame rate
- 4 channel audio encoder
- Arbitrary video window sizing, cropping and scaling
- Windows DirectShow/DirectDraw support
- Linux Video4Linux support
- Low power Type IIIB mini PCI form factor
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C
to view the comprehensive data sheet.
For further information or help and assistance with customized applications, please contact our US sales team at sales@amp‑usa.com or, the UK team at firstname.lastname@example.org.