Bridge-PCIe104 - PCIe/104 to PCI-104 Bridge
The Bridge-PCIe104 uses a single PCIe x1 Lane and supports up to 4 peripheral PCI-104 cards. The provided PCI interface is a full PCI implementation allowing the peripheral PCI-104 modules to used as full PCI masters for high performance video capture and compression and other applications.
The Bridge-PCIe104 is available in both top and bottom stacking models for flexible system construction. The Bridge-PCIe104 is natively supported in Windows and Linux and does not require any additional drivers.
- PCI Express (PCIe) bridge to PCI-104 32bit bus
- Supporting 4 PCI Bus master modules
- Uses a single PCIe x1 Lane
- Allows use of proven PCI-104 cards in PCIe104 systems
- Available in top and bottom stacking configurations
- Natively supported in Windows and Linux
Applications Block Diagram
PCI/104-Express Bus Interface
- Single x1 PCI Express Link
- PCIe Gen 2.0
- 2.5Gbps data rate
- PCI-104 Bus Interface
32-bit 33Mhz PCI Bus
- Four Bus Master peripheral cards
- Standard 3.6 x 3.8in PCI/104-Express form factor
- Single +5V supply
- Operating temp -40°C to +85°C
The following order codes can be used when ordering the Bridge-PCIe104
Bridge-PCIe104-U-EXT - PCIe/104 to PCI-104 Bridge, PCI-104 stack up (-40°C to +85°C)
Bridge-PCIe104-D-EXT - PCIe/104 to PCI-104 Bridge, PCI-104 stack down (-40°C to +85°C)
Please complete the form below for further information (* - Required).