MPEG4000XLP - 4 channel MPEG-4 encoder/decoder for PC104-Plus
- 4 asynchronous live channels selectable from 8 video inputs
- Supports NTSC / RS-170, PAL / CCIR analog video sources
- 1 x D1 size MPEG-4 encode at full frame rate
- 4 x D1 size MPEG-4 encode at 1/4 frame rate
- 4 x CIF size MPEG-4 encode at full frame rate
- MPEG-4 decode/playback
- Text overlay (e.g. channel number and time and date stamp)
- Automatic detection of motion and 'blinded' camera
- 4 channel audio encoder with single channel decoder/playback
- 2 composite video outputs for preview and playback
- Real-time video preview to system VGA or NTSC/PAL output
- Up to 4 MPEG4000XLP cards per system
- Drivers for Windows 2000/XP/XP-Embedded, Linux and QNX
- Low power rugged PC/104-Plus form factor
- PC/104-Plus 3.3v Add-in module
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C
Software Development Kits
The MPEG4000XLP is supported by comprehensive and well supported software development kits (SDKs) for video recording and video streaming. The SDKs are designed to significantly reduce development time in Windows, Linux and QNX environments and include support libraries, drivers and example applications to help developers fully utilize the MPEG4000XLP features in complex video compression / overlay applications.
The standard Video Recording SDK and sample applications are supplied free of charge with each board and includes the services of our technical support team. The Video Streaming SDK is available for a one-time fee and enables real time streaming of compressed video data over an IP network.
The standard SDKs are available for x86 based embedded PC platforms however, we also offer SDKs suitable for PC/104-Plus based PowerPC and ARM platforms. Please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements.
Example Video Capture / Overlay Modes