STANAGVGA-IS - Stanag3350-to-VGA converter
The STANAGVGA-IS features high speed analog signal digitization, video scaling, frame rate conversion and a timing generator. This provides seamless and automatic conversion of STANAG3350 Interlaced RGB signals to progressive analog VGA output.
The STANAGVGA-IS accepts STANAG3350 video as separate red, green, blue signals with the video synchronization pulse embedded in the green signal.
The STANAGVGA-IS is an intelligent stand-alone device with it’s own on-board MPU and does not require a host CPU or any driver software. For mechanical convenience the module can be mounted on a PCI-104 stack without consuming host CPU resources.
- Converts STANAG3350 Class A to standard analog VGA
- Separate RGB inputs with sync-on-green
- Supports VGA output up to 1440x900 (WXGA+)
- Single +5V power supply
- Stand-alone operation
- Operating system neutral
- Standard PCI-104 mechanical form factor
- Aerospace instrumentation
- Instrument panel
- Multi-function display (MFD)
- Situational Awareness
- Remote Video Surveillance
- Naval/Marine instrumentation
- Border Security
- Traffic Monitoring and Control
- Video Acquisition and Analytics
Analog Video Input
- Compliant with STANAG3350 Class A.
- STANAG3350 Class A 875 lines @ 30fps (based on RS-343)
- Separate Red / Green / Blue input with Sync-on-green
- 3x 10bit analog-to-digital converters
Analog Video Output
- Progressive scan RGB, H-Sync, V-Sync (Analog VGA)
- 10bit digital-to-analog conversion
Video Output Resolutions
- WXGA+ 1440x900
- Intelligent stand-alone module, does not require host computer
- Standard 3.6 x 3.8in PCI-104 form factor
- Mechanical mounting for PCI-104 stack
- Single +5V supply
- Operating temp 0°C to 60°C
- Operating temp -40°C to +85°C (extended temp option)
The following order codes can be used when ordering the STANAGVGA-IS
STANAGVGA-IS-A - Stanag3350 Class A to VGA scan converter (0 to 60°C)
STANAGVGA-IS-A-EXT - Stanag3350 Class A to VGA scan converter (-40°C to +85°C)
Cable-STANAGVGA - Cable set for STANAGVGA-IS(3x u.FL-to-BNC coax input cables, 1x VGA output cable)
Please complete the form below for further information (* - Required).