If you need a video encoder board that packs power, performance and reliability without compromise; an encoder that delivers real time video and audio capture and is brought to you by the world leading multi-platform video solution specialists, then everything you need is available from Advanced Micro Peripherals (AMP).
The H264-PMC8 Encoder board is an eight channel H.264 on a PMC Mezzanine format card and is the optimum solution for capturing and compressing up to eight analog video inputs at full size and full frame rate.
The H264-PMC8 can simultaneously decompress and replay recordings from storage to display and is fully supported by our software development kits and lifetime support from our embedded video experts.
AMP also provides free lifetime technical support for our hardware and software.
Performance, Power, and Reliability – you can depend on AMP
Product highlights include:
- 8 channel analog SD composite video inputs
- Real-time 8x H.264 full frame rate, full size (4QCIF) encode
- Medium Latency encoder (down to 100ms)
- Fast text overlay on recording for Time/Date stamp etc.
- Multiple H264-PMC8 boards per system
- PMC Mezzanine card form factor
- Drivers for Windows, Linux
Suitable applications for the H264-PMC8 include:
- Vehicle cameras
- Law enforcement
- Situational awareness
- Traffic monitoring and control
And a host of other areas where real time video and audio make the difference between success and failure.