Introducing the H264ULL-Decoder, the industry-leading ultra-low latency four channel H.264 decoder from Advanced Micro Peripherals.
Powerful, versatile and uncompromisingly reliable, the H264ULL-Decoder is a quad channel H.264 decoder on a single PCI/104 form factor board and provides the optimum solution for the decompressing up to four H.264/MPEG AVC (Part 10) encoded streams to analog NTSC/ PAL composite displays.
The H264ULL-Decoder can be combined with a low power, fanless, CPU bringing multi- channel H.264 decoding to systems where power and rugged operation are paramount, even in the most demanding of environments
Designed to complement AMP’s existing range of ultra-low latency H.264 encoder cards the H264ULL-Decoder can be used as the receiving end of a rugged, ultra-low latency, H.264 streamer.
Partner it with the H264ULL-Encoder encoder for example and a combined multi-channel encode->stream->decode latency of less than a 100mS can be achieved.
The H264ULL-Decoder is ideal for use in stress situations like surveillance, remote vehicle platforms, UAV ground stations and situational awareness environments.
As with all AMPs world class products, the H264ULL-Decoder is fully supported by our comprehensive and intuitive Software Development Kit (SDK) designed to drastically reduce development time and is backed up with AMP’s free life-time technical support.
Product highlights include:
- Real time 4x full size H.264 decode at full frame rate
- Composite NTSC/PAL/RS-170 video output
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) decoder
- Ultra Low Latency technology with a latency below 40ms
- Up to four H264ULL-DECODER boards per system
- Standard PCI-104 form factor
- Drivers for WinXP-E and Linux
Suitable Applications for the H264ULL-Decoder include:
- Remote moving platforms
- Remotely guided vehicles
- Vehicle cameras
- Remote video surveillance
- Electronic news gathering
- Multi-camera systems
- Traffic monitoring and control
- Solid-state digital video recorder